[tab_container position=”top” fade=”yes”]
[tab id=”1″ title=”R&D”][/tab][tab id=”2″ title=”Investments”][/tab][tab id=”3″ title=”Business Plan”][/tab][tab id=”4″ title=”Protection”][/tab][tab id=”5″ title=”Team”][/tab]
[tab_content id=”1″][one_half nr=”first”]
Having a well thought out product development protocol defining the stages of product development and a comprehensive plan of executing the protocol, reduces the risk of rework, making unnecessary costs and increasing time to market.
We provide advice and support to improve the efficiency of these projects by offering R&D services related to developing & testing new products. These services comprise:
- Implementing a product development protocol
- Managing product development projects: e.g. defining goals, timelines and resource requirements
- Building your technical file
- Creating a product description defining high level design inputs
- Assessing materials, technology and supplier options
- Selecting core technologies and outline product design
- Technical feasibility assessment of product & process
- Assessing product performance: e.g. literature rationales and testing (mechanical, in silico, in vitro and in vivo)
- Reviewing documents and data: e.g. reviewing plans, data and reports
[/tab_content][tab_content id=”2″][one_half nr=”first”]Creating products for the health care market are lengthy, laborious and costly processes. Therefore, these projects require considerable investments. Obtaining these investments however can be quite cumbersome, since the costs and risks are high and the investor generally lacks the tools and knowledge to fully comprehend the value of the innovation in this multidisciplinary field (e.g. competitor technology and other technical solutions; clinical field, trends and relevance of unmet need, intellectual property landscape, regulatory requirements, reimbursements of procedures etc.).
We provide advice and support for investors by exposing the risks and impact of propositions for innovations in health care, in order to value and enable unambiguous decision making, with regards to investing in these innovations.
Furthermore, we provide advice and support for inventors seeking investments for bringing their innovations to market.
These services comprise:
- Analyzing competitor products and technology
- Assessing market size, trends and attainable market share
- Identifying risks & hurdles towards market introduction (e.g soft/hard skills of the team, regulatory path, technological challenges, market acceptation)
- Reimbursement fee and cost price estimations
- Forecast investment requirements
- Valuation of intellectual property portfolio and assessing freedom to operate
- Identifying and matching inventors and investors complementing one another
- Developing a convincing business plan
Setting up a comprehensive business plan can be very challenging and confronting. However, it forms a basic requirement to identify the risks and opportunities regarding the innovation. Furthermore, it is necessary to obtain investments.
We provide advice and support for setting up your business plan. These services comprise:
- Performing an unmet needs assessment and market analysis
- Formulating a value proposition and identifying most promising intended use
- Defining a strategy towards market introduction (e.g. make or buy decision, license or produce, value chain analysis, development cost, investment requirements, reimbursement and cost price estimation)
Your intellectual property can present one of the most valuable business assets. Therefore, making the right decisions concerning the protection of your inventions and other intellectual property is pivotal for securing your proposition, market position and investments.
We provide advice and support for protecting your intellectual property rights. These services comprise:
- Identifying key invention and intellectual property
- Performing freedom to operate analysis
- Performing novelty searches
- Writing patent applications
- Identifying key information for infringement litigation, oppositions proceedings and nullity procedures
- Setting up a comprehensive intellectual property strategy[/one_half] [one_half nr=”last”][/one_half]
[/tab_content][tab_content id=”5″][one_half nr=”first”]
Bringing your innovation to market efficiently requires good teamwork and a team with complementing skills and competences.
We provide advice and support for building your team. These services comprise
- Analyzing soft/hard skills and competences of present team
- Seeking business partners, investors, key opinion leaders and team members to complement the present team regarding soft/hard skills and competences
- Bridging the gap and interfacing with various stakeholders